Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Graff #20 Reaction to my own graffs/essays

                         My own reactions to my graffs/essays.Wow that's kinda loaded!I feel they have gotten better over the class.I think I struggled with some more than others.Lets not forget the cause essay!I thought I'd give myself a bloody concussion with that one.It was so hard for me to grasp and really I'm still not sure why.That must have been one you read as a teacher and thought a few choice things too!Haha...I think my process essay was really good.I did much better when I choice things that meant a lot to me.Like my cats,kids and the decorating for Christmas.Although I think I started this class as a pretty good basic writer that enjoyed writing I now feel expanded.I feel I use more and better detail and know ways of writing that I never knew before.Hell I'd never even heard of a graff!! Yup you can laugh.Before writing for me was just a nice story on anything that popped into my mind.The ideas still are but now there more organized.I understand better about detail,description,process and so on.Overall my writing got better,which I believe was the point from a class  and  teacher,student dynamic.So, I'm happy I had to take this class,glad I gave it my all and wouldn't even mind if I ever had to take another writing class similar to this.

1 comment:

  1. "wouldn't even mind if I ever had to take another writing class similar to this."

    Well, with luck this will be your last time having to take ENG 101!

    ReplyDelete