Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Graff #21 Course Evaluation

                                Wow did this course go super fast.I know some people might disagree with me but wow to me it did.I really liked the way this course was set up.The syllabus was clear and helpful and you were easy to get with when needed.I really liked the whole thing being blogged.I found that easier than some other ways teachers do these on line courses.I liked how you commented on everything we wrote.For the most part I agreed with you on all you wrote to me.There were a couple of times I read a comment or two and thought what in the hell  John?But only once or twice and none were a big deal.I thought you're comments were honest,direct and on point.Some might find all the comments to be critical but I'm not one of em.I knew it wasn't personal and it was for the writing so it was okay with me.I really appreciated you're patience with me since my computer trouble started.Of course it all has to blow up during finals!Awww...well I 'll get through as best I can and before next semester get a new damn computer!!!I really have no suggestions or complaints for you or you're set up.I'd be happy to have you again if I ever have to take another one of you're classes.Thanks for all you taught me and rest assured you really did teach me and I really did learn!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the course is working for you. I'm proud, I admit, that I read and comment on everything--it's a point of professionalism, I think.

    ReplyDelete