Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Graffi #1 (Hands)

                         My hands are many things.My hands are pale with  fine hair on them.Shortly clipped nails for the work I do.My hands wear no jewerly but the wedding ring which has called my left hand home for eleven years.My hands have many uses.They help people up when they are down.They clean wounds from crying childern .They help soothe a husband that is sick.These hands have packed up my life in many a box and been with me as we move them two thousand miles from all we've ever touched.We have touched new things together since then,the ocean,a lobster and the beach sand.My hands have traveled much and felt many things.The story they tell is not one that can be seen it is one that is mine,ours.For there are two hands and one owner and together we find much adventure.

1 comment:

  1. You jump right to the important and interesting part here and use the hands assignment to actually tell the reader a little about yourself, which is one of the points of the assignment.

    ReplyDelete