Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Process Essay Intro

                        I could hear the crying in the dark,cold night.Where was it coming from though?As I walk further I see several large,wild looking cats up high on a tin roof looking down.As I get closer the crying gets much louder.As I look down I see where the crying was coming from.It was a shaking,tiny kitten not nearly old enough to be on its own.I swoop down and pick up this poor,sad creature.I put the kitten in my coat and glare up at the bigger cats.This baby animal will no longer be here for you're amusement,I think to myself as I stare at the hungry looking cats on the roof.As I start to walk with this kitten I wonder how I will care for her.

1 comment:

  1. If you give us three things you do to care for the kitty, it will be a special kind of process essay--the kind where you divide up the caring into its components but those components might come in any order. And that will work, but in a strict process essay, there are steps with a strict time order: first you have to do this, then you do that. The two essays are a little different, but this will work.

    ReplyDelete