Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Graff 12 - Place

                    I steeped off the elevator onto the beach.The soft white sand ,the blue ocean water and the warm plentiful sun beaming down.The air was warm and salty and the scene was breath taking.Nothing to see but beatiful miles of sand and blue sky that seemed to go on forever.Thier were people behind me to my right on the patio dressed casual in shorts and T- shirts.These were people I'd never met older people retired perhaps sucking up the fresh air and watching us.The birds flying overhead so bright with red,blue and yellow so tropical looking.And as I stop I look over to see this handsome,beaming man.Dressed in tan pants with a white shirt with eyes more blue than the ocean before us.And as I stand soaking in all the beautiful things before me  the most beautiful of all is before me my soon to be husband.We are standing in the sand of Maderia Beach ,Florida and at that moment all the beauty around us seems like perfection.The sand and sound of the waves welcome us into marrige.

2 comments:

  1. I like all the detail and specifics--why can't we have some of that sort of thing in the cause intro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I re-wrote the cause intro.I think its much better.Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete