Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Graffi # 4 Reactions take two

                          Reactions to a persons advice is a mixed bag.The first thing I thought was,"Boy I need to read that again!"The advice was sound solid basic advice on the basics of writing.I would have liked a little more specifics but, thats just me.You really seem to be leaving the door wide open to write about things that are close to us personally.I find that much easier and a good place to start.Writing is personal even if you write about a specific topic.I also like thast you have it on a blog and feed back comments.I find the comments helpful and I appericiate them.I do not want to just pass a class to get it behind me,I want to learn,grow and write better.I think your syllabus and the advice will do that.So overall I found it to be very good advice and look forward to learning within it.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the class meets your highest expectations--you can count on me commenting on everything you write.

    ReplyDelete