Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I- Search Why I'm Writing Revised

                         I have many reasons for writing on this subject.There are many questions involved some may be answered some may not."Where did my ancestors come from?"Do I have a personality like any of my birth family?""Did my birthmother like to write as much as I do?"These are the type of questions that may not be answered in a paper.They are personal and not facts to look up for research.Thats why I feel there are almost two seperate papers within one topic.You have the personal sided questions then you have the more legal,factual ones; such as,"What did the court system allow for information?" "Where birthparents even allowed to hold thier babies?" "How did people react to adoption as a society?"There are so many sides of this topic.I want to explore all sides of this coin to dig deep into the views and minds of society as a  whole on some level.I am hoping there is a great deal of care and dignity  in the early years of adoption.Sadly my gut says otherwise.I am feeling a bit like an Egyptian anthropologist digging deeper and deeper into the dirt and hoping beyond hope to find a diamond in the rough.

2 comments:

  1. Its taken me a little while since you left your comment but I re-wrote Why?and feel it flows better.Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting and the two tiers of questions work fine.

    Just as a layout issue, I'd use two bulleted lists for the questions rather than those quotation marked questions within paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete