Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Graff # 6 Unique

         I love swing music,jazz and blues old music most people my age have never heard of.Illove cooking,animals,childern,fires,people watching,talking,writing,all holidays.I am an emotional person .If there's a sappy Hallmark commercial on I'm bound to have tears in my eyes.No matter how old my kids get I tear up when they leave the house.I hate camping which has put me on the outs more than once living in Maine.If there's no inside plumbing I'm not going!I don't like hunting either which puts me at odds with the hubby.I insist on trying year after year to make candy from scratch for Christmas which in ten years has never turned out well.But yet I drag the kids into the kitchen every December and try again.Every year about one a.m I start the whole"Never again,never you hear me?This sucks,nobody can do this!"And every year the kids say,"Yup mom we will see ya here next year!"And sure as hell there'll I'll be!This year of course I have a sure fire candy recipe thats gonna work!

1 comment:

  1. Funny about the candy. I have the same issue about growing okra in the garden. I beg my wife to not let me try again next year, but every January, there I am with the seed catalog....

    I like how you give each item a little ride in the graf--you're doing more than compiling a simple list.

    ReplyDelete