Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Reaction to I search brainstorm

                   Wow did that make me think.There are so many questions about the topic I chose.It is a wide topic.There is so much to be learned.It makes me think how to knock it down into smaller questions.How to research the questions and not the whole "life" of the subject.I really think its going to be intersting what I find.I do acknowledge it could be quite a bag of worms.I realize there  is probably going to be way more information than I need for this paper.My challenge will be to go through it  realize whats important to the paper and what really isn't needed.I look forward to the challenge.My hope for the paper is that it is informative,inspiring and leaves the reader with information but at the same time with wonder.Wonder as to human nature as a whole.And more importantly asking the reader,"Who am I?Where do I come from?Who's my family?"

3 comments:

  1. One easy and obvious way to narrow it is to try to focus on Maine and Maine history (if you're a Mainer, that is.)

    I guess at this point I ought to offer full disclosure: my wife and I adopted in 1975, so I have my stake in your topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good advice.I think I may due Missouri's history.That's where I was born,adopted aand raised.That's also where I gave my birthdaughter up and where she lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention hats off to you and your wife.Adoption is an awesome thing to do.Family is made by love and nurture not by blood.

    ReplyDelete