Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

I-Search Why Im Writing

                      I have many reasons for writng on my subject.I am writing to expose the history and feelings of adoption.I also am writng to answer questions for myself .Deep historical questions and personal feeling ones.To see what I can learn and what I  can teach and show to others.To explore the deepths of our society as a whole.How our views have changed on this subject.How it was once so secretive and now seems to be so much more open.The under tone effects on the adopted childern,adoptive parents and birthparents.How they are all truely intertwined but yet the feelings are on such different levels.Since I am on both sides of the coin I am hoping to explore both sides of feeling within myself.I'm sure there will be feelings to be found that I didn't know I had.

1 comment:

  1. This is fine, but add the material I've indicated that currently is sitting in the Background

    ReplyDelete