Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Reaction to I-Search samples Graf# 8

                          I see people have a wide variety of subjects they write about for thier
I-Search.The fact that thier was not format made it a little difficult to follow.It also made me wonder do you want titles like that?If a paper is written correctly should it really need titles of introduction,summeries etc.?Or should it just flow along?I found the paper on Geneology most intersting.Having to do with family trees and where you come from was more along the lines of my subject.I thought it was very informative.It also made me ask more questions about my own paper.Other than narrowing it down to a state how else can I narrow it down?How many questions can I really answer in my I -Search?As you can see it really made me think and wonder.Part of me now thinks,"Oh boy what did I do to myself?"Of course the other half thinks that with a laugh.The examples although they gave me ideas they also left so many more questions than answers.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely label each section with a title, yes--six separate sections plus summary and bibliography.

    Let me look at your questions with narrowing in mind....

    ReplyDelete