Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Contrast Intro #1 re-write

                                    According to to the town and the state my husband and I own our house.If you ask our eight cats they would disagree.How does anyone end up with so many cats you ask?One word "suckers."We have fallen in love with each and every one of them for very different reasons.First there's Momma,she startted this whole mess bringing her litter to our steps.Then theres Baby who nearly made me hang myself sitting on the top of the curtains crying for two weeks.Bashful who hid under my couch for over a week.Then theres sweet Rhonda that cat couldn't do anything more than purr even if you were trying to kill her.Clepa who spent her entire first night in our home cleaning herself,I think in hopes she looked pretty enough to not have to go back under the train cars.Lady who after a year and half still won't socialize with anyone.Penelope who wouldn't move from under your feet if the house was on fire.Finnally theres Peanut the smallest of all of em but with more mustard then the whole pack.We love them all for thier different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment