Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Example Essay Intro#3

                              Decorating for the Christmas holidays has always been my favorite time of year.At this point in my life I have had many oppurtunities to do this beloved activity of mine.Twinkling lights,bright bulbs,tinsel falling from every corner and enough animated figures on the front lawn to forget I have a lawn.I have been accused by most everyone I know for going a bit "over the top."Out of all the moments I have heard such things from my family like,"What in Gods name?" or "Did Santa throw up Mommy?"There are a few situations that really stand out.

4 comments:

  1. I ended up writing this intro also.I liked it a bit better.What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little confused.Are we suppose to write an outo for the example essay and then write the example essay or skip writing an outro and just go ahead and write the essay by ????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write an intro and then go ahead and write a complete essay for Monday.

    So, you're going to give examples of going over the top for Xmas? This works to intro that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do.Just wanted to make sure I did what was expected.You know whats funny about this intro.?(which I think is much better myself)This idea/intro. just popped into my head during a crazy,busy day at work.The lines,the idea,what to write to make it better just suddenly started running through my head amongst all the work craziness.I had to make a mad dash to my purse and scribble down the idea and lines.My co-workers probably thought I'd gone mad!But I 'm glad I wrote it down it may have not come back to me!

    ReplyDelete