Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Graf #18 Isearch progress

                                    My research has not gone as easily so far as I planned.The web sites I try aren't helpful.There more for finding people than about laws.My birthdaughter is going through a ,"I'm 20 and better than you" phase so interviewing her or her parents is out right now.Kids!I defiantly think it will take shape of more technical things and have a personal "flare" rather than the other way around.I'm, looking for other places to look for information at the moment.Overall information finding is harder than I thought.So basically I'm still looking for the right places for information.I would like to let it flow like a timeline "through the years" kinda of feel.I need to keep looking.

1 comment:

  1. When you run into roadblocks like the one with your birthdaughter, the isearch subtly changes. It necessarily becomes less about finding answers to the original questions and more about the difficulties and problems of the search, the dead ends, false starts, dashed hopes.

    It's perfectly legitimate to say, 'I couldn't find answers and here's why.' The 'here's why' sort of becomes the new focus--and you can research the difficulties other researchers have had in situations similar to yours!

    ReplyDelete