Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Graff #19 Reaction to comments on Timed Essay

                                      First off I was glad I saw the assignment before Monday!If I'd have worked over the weekend I may not have.An hour is a challenge for sure.Once I got over the initial shock of seeing there was an assignment there I was like,"Hmmm cool let me think a minute."I knew I had to go with the animal choice.I knew that would be better for me.The rats well I just thought well the animal I love verses the animal I hate!And I have to say I was laughing my butt off at a few of my own lines. Sometimes the personal things I write crack me up!My ten year old daughter was standing over my shoulder and said,"Geez mom you got a violent streak about those rats.Geez!."Which of course made me laugh more.This was a challenge I defiantly enjoyed.  As for you're comments, I'm glad you liked it and accepted it.I also; appreciated you're suggestion.So overall very happy with the entire assignment.

3 comments:

  1. I did three things to give people a heads-up: put it in the assignment matrix, put it on the course blog, and emailed the whole class.

    If you didn't get my email, I bet it's sitting in your spam folder. If it is, tell your email server to let goldfine through!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check my e-mail and see if its in spam.If it is I'll make sure to allow Goldfine!And yes I did get the other 2 ways you sent it,I just nearly didn;t check the sites in the craziness of my weekend.Thank goodness I did!And will make a point from now on to do so faithfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be another timed exam coming next week!

    ReplyDelete