Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Meta Graph on Cause essay #15

                        I was sitting in front of my computer wondering how in the hell this isn't going to sound like a story!I have written many stories over the years some with awards attached.But a "cause essay" what does that mean exactly?I mean I get that it tells why and all but isn't that what what a story is?It tells us what,why,how and so on?So I sit writing old school on paper first easier for me to think,then I pace.Huh I think Good Heavens I hope this is right.So, I write what I believe to be a good decent cause essay.I feel disappointed somehow I think I have missed some meaning of the assignment.And "good" and "decent" aren't really what I'm looking for.I sppose my teacher will let me know.He'll tell me what isn't right or if it is.So I'll hold my breath and hope its not all wrong!

1 comment:

  1. I will be reading it in the next few minutes, so keep holding your breath.

    ReplyDelete